Monday, January 30, 2012

Perhaps I do need meds

I have so much on my mind.  My thoughts feel totally ADD.  I am quite certain, had I been a kid born in the year 2000, I would for sure be on meds.  Fortunately for me, that wasn't the case.  Unfortunately for those around me ... that's not the case.  This can mean I am easily distracted, I may or may not have 1/2 done projects done around the house, their might be 1/2 of a suitcase packed and a whole bunch of items that should be making their way into two others.  

I don't know where to begin ... or to end.

My thoughts are chaos and jumping around my head like a bee pollinates a flower.

packing ... how will it all fit?
make a dentist apt. for Z
make dentist apts for other kids
mail off insurance info for Z
copies for parents
laundry
I'd sure like to paint that part of the door
man, I didn't get the carpets cleaned ... or the fence stained
as if Z will notice
cash ... umm, need to get that
invoices; need to follow up on those too.
ringworm
scabies
clothes
taxes
ugliness erupting in the adoption community
disappointment
tummy in knots
where will he want to sleep?
what will day one look like?
will he remember us?
should we just hang at Yebsabi?
weather
delays
Maliah
copies
bills
anxiousness
there went my workouts
attachment
fears
unknowns
baseball
class reunions
beach to bay
camera's/chargers
snacks
cocooning
orphan alliance
riverside
ONE
friends
formula
care packages
photo releases
toys
room
make room
not enough room
in country expenses
burr
fear
oh no
fear
Jesus




2 comments:

Carissa said...

My thoughts exactly. Well, not the staining the fence part. But definitely all the rest! You are not alone. We are praying for you as you make the journey, and then as you begin the real journey when you get home.

Waitingfaithfully said...

Oh Cristie,

Stop right there and breathe on the last thought you typed--

JESUS.

Praying for Him to organize your thoughts and direct your steps as you give it all to Him! He is faithful!

Blessings as you prepare to go~

Tina

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs