Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's a celebration!

Happy Birthday Zebene!  
You are 4 TODAY!

As we drove to school this morning the car went into an uproar.  Your Momma and 3 siblings sang as loud as we could "Happy Birthday to You".  I was certain that you might have just been able to hear us 8,000 miles away.  YOU ARE CELEBRATED!  Today is YOUR day!  

Of course, I sang through my tears and your brother told me it was o.k. to cry.  "It's not right that he isn't home ... we are so close".  How true that is!  

Saturday night we celebrated with your Grandparents and your Great Aunt Susie.  Her birthday was yesterday.  I wonder what you would have thought of a great Texas steak!  Granny broke out a present for you and the waitress wondered where the birthday boy was until we told her all about you.  She fell in love with you through pictures and told us we made her night.  Zebene Levi Martine, YOU ARE CELEBRATED!  

I thought I'd share a few pictures of your birthday dinner with you here.  I'm starting to consider a re-do once you are home.  We have 4 years to make up for ... why not?  Who needs the actual day to celebrate a precious boy!  

Happy Birthday today my beautiful boy!  While I celebrate you, I cannot do so without thinking of your beautiful birth mother.  She is so brave!  She is so strong!  She has walked this process with us and without her ... we would not be where we are!  She loves you!   MiMi, you made the greatest sacrifice a mother could make.  Your bold and courageous love will never go a day without being honored.  We pray we can fulfill all those dreams you had for your baby boy.  Thank you for allowing us this incredible honor to parent and raise your precious child!  


Your Great Aunt Susie.  It was her celebration too!


Look at your gift from Granny and PiPa.  I am certain with your love for moving things that you will love this!

THAT is your birthday cake!  

Your Granny and your sister, Maliah

Aunt Susie got her own special treat, courtesy of the restaurant.

Your PiPa and big sister
Your silly brother and sisters ... here they are wishing you "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEBENE" with your balloon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs