Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 5 - Last weekend!


It is officially the last weekend where we are the Martine Fab Five.  Soon ... we'll have to adopt a new name - Six Peas in a Pod, Martine Sensational Six, who knows ... any suggestions?

But today ... we are in preparation mode.  The little's are cleaning bathroom's, wiping baseboards and helping put away laundry.  Daddy is busy outside doing whatever it is Daddy's do outside.  I just pray it includes pulling out the awful plants in the front that resemble weeds (even if they aren't).
I'm busy doing paperwork, more laundry, and fluttering around the house like a bumblebee.  So many things I need or want to do ... but the reality is, they probably won't get done.  Nesting!!  Full on Nesting!

As a part of preparation, however, I am getting a DATE NIGHT tonight with my man?  Whatinthe?  What is that?  My precious parents are taking the kids for the evening for some fun.  Never mind the fact that they will soon have them an ENTIRE week ... bless their hearts.  But tonight, I get to re-introduce myself to my hubby.  It's been a while - he works so hard!

I also am making some final touches on Z's room.  I ordered a canvas for his wall some time ago.  We finally got it hung ... and it is precious!  The perfect touch.

So day 5 would be summed up as organized chaos.  Everyone doing a little bit of everything.  Everyone in preparation for their next role ... big brother (again), big sister (again), big sister (for the first time ... um, yeah, that one could use some prayers), Mommy and Daddy to the 4th power.  Yowzers!

My pictures are as random as our Preparations today

 The precious canvas I found online.  LOVE IT!
Add caption
Cuddle Friends awaiting someone to cuddle them

AH, he's got to be cute from his head to his toes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs