Saturday, January 14, 2012

T-shirt Fire Sale!

O.K., we are closing in to the very END of this adoption process.  As I work to clean out clutter and get ready for my sweet boy's arrival, I keep being haunted by 18 T-shirts from our fundraiser that need to be sold.  Yeah, I'm not one for screaming "Buy Me".  You might not want me as your next sales girl!!  I did say 18.

ANYWAYS ...

I need to get rid of these T-shirts!  They are cute, ring spun with a great design.  
They are going for 12$ 

Sizes I have left - Kids Youth M - probably would fit like a size 8 or so - 5 of these
These next ones are Ladies fit - size up ONE as they run small!
Ladies Small (great for your tween daughter) - 2 left - I typically wear a small and it's a bit snug
Ladies Medium - 4 left
Ladies Large - 2 left   SOLD OUT!!

You can go right on over to the side and see my "Buy" button.   In the comments, just make sure you confirm the size you want ... the drop down button for sizes is not working.  That goes right into my paypal account.  I would LOOOOOOVE to get these sold and well, those funds could sure help this last step .... 2 airline tickets to Ethiopia plus Z's coming home ... and project de-clutter/organize!  

Thank you in Advance!!

front


Back

Waiting for you!!!  



1 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey, I just purchased one, and I didnt see a place to leave the size I needed..or I may have just overlooked it.
Anyways, I normally wear a ladies medium, so I prob need a ladies large if you still have any left! I am so happy to be able to help bring your little guy home...even if its only just a little bit! :)

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs