Monday, January 2, 2012

Not me - ALL him!

Sometimes I open up my blog or photos and see this face and CANNOT believe THIS IS MY SON!
It overwhelms me sometimes to think that 8,000 miles away is a precious boy with my last name, with my inheritance that is no longer an orphan ... nope, he is my boy!  It overwhelms me to think that HE chose US to be his parents.   I have NOT a clue what HE sees in me to think I am worthy of such a privilege.  I am such a mess!  I have so far to go to be in his likeness.  What in the world?  Seriously ... THIS is my son!  So as I wait for embassy clearance, I found myself driving down the road today laughing. Yep, those next to me probably thought I was crazy.  Why?   Because I am at TOTAL peace and that is sooooo not in my nature.  It is so NOT who I am!   I could leave ANY day to bring home a son and I ... preparation, perfection Cristie is AT REST!

THAT my friends is testimony of a peace that surpasses all understanding!  
I see his fingerprints all over my life



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs