Saturday, September 18, 2010

I want your STUFF!



Calling all friends!  There is nothing like cleaning out your closets and purging your home of junk old treasures!  Even better is knowing that in doing so your helping bring home an orphan!
That's right, we have scheduled a Garage Sale date of Saturday, October 30th.  Some gracious and amazing friends are tutoring us through the how to's of having a spectacular sale and another precious couple has generously offered their home in the Alamo Heights area to make it happen!  THANK YOU!

NOW, we need your goods.  Start cleaning out those closets, drawers and cabinets.  We will soon have a storage shed for you to take it to so you don't even have to hold on to it!  I'll let you know as soon as that is solidified.  I am learning that we can't do it all ... but if everyone does a little it goes a long way.  The same is true for fundraising.  T-shirts, coffee, garage sales, Gold parties ... whatever it takes to bring my Levi home, we'll try!

I've never been so excited about a garage sale!  How about you?
Let me know if you have goodies.  I will make arrangements with you to meet you or pick it up once we have the storage area.  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!

1 comments:

sethswifeforlife said...

Would love to donate some clothing & baby stuff to your garage sale! I don't mind dropping it off, let me know when & where!

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs