Thursday, January 6, 2011

Things rambling around in my head ....

I have so many things running around in my head.  To do's, worries, wonders, fears, lists .....  If you only knew how exhausting it was to be in my thoughts.  They are wearing me out!  I can't get myself organized.
  •  41 days
  • seriously.
  • I'm going to Ethiopia
  • in 41 days
  • that's soon
  • i need to make a list
  • and should probably call the Dr. to see about Malaria meds.
  • do I take the meds?
  • some said not to
  • others said we should
  • Oh, crud
  •  I can't find my notes from the last conference call 
  • that call was long
  • like two hours
  • hmm, but I was in a coffee shop
  • Fun!
  • on a date
  • in Colorado Springs
  • listening to my call
  • should have been Doug's call too
  • but he's not going
  • this makes me sad
  • I won't know anyone ...
  • there were so many people on that call
  • I hope I'll remember their names
  • and make a friend
  • I can't believe I'm doing this
  • alone
  • they listed so many shots
  • and those shots cost a fortune!  UGH
  • and prescriptions ...
  • What were the other prescriptions?
  • Darn it, I can't find my notes
  • I wonder if the Dr. will make me come in 
  • maybe he'll call in the prescriptions without seeing me.
  • put that on the list
  • Call Marilyn 
  • that will cost another small fortune
  • Fortune ... 
  • it sure was fun buying those keens for the trip
  • hope their cute
  • because well, I may be in Ethiopia ...
  • but shouldn't I still be cute
  • and comfortable!
  • the last pair I bought before China
  • memories!
  • That was a long time ago
  • 4 years 
  • but I wore them the whole trip
  • and after
  • for a LONG time
  • actually, I still do
  • pretty good use of a small fortune
  • fortune ...
  • hmmmm
  • I wonder how much cash I should bring to Ethiopia?
  • I'll ask on our next call.  
  • Put that on my list or notes
  • UGH!
  • Where are my notes!?!
  • Oh, ... another conference in January 
  •  more details ... team captains, donations 
  • EEK, I need to get donations
  • but I LOOVED my Christmas Gift
  • with Crayons, and stickers
  • Cindy Lu Hu ... I adore you!
  • oh yeah, beads
  •  the Somali girls loved beads!
  • I wonder if we should bring some beading supplies?
  • I should contact Erika about that
  • put that on my list
  • Baseball practice soon ...
  • ugh, I hate driving 45 minutes 
  • Just to get to practice and back.
  • well, at least if the men are at practice, the girls and I can have a quiet night alone.
  • What is Maliah doing?
  • she sure is quiet 
  • and alone
  • is she singing?
  • Pretty good!
  • Chris Tomlin?
  • That girl is hilarious!
  • I bet I should get Canyon a snack before he leaves ...
  • snacks
  • I need snacks on my list
  • I don't want my bags to be too heavy
  • UGh, remember China
  • Horror!
  • opening my whole suitcase in the airport and getting rid of things 
  • right in front of people
  • how embarrassing
  • peanut butter
  • oatmeal
  • good thing I didn't pull out underwear
  • What if I had embarrassing things in there?
  • like tampons 
  • Darn it.
  • I bet it'll be that time when I go
  • Shoot!
  • we'll be in a dump
  • where will I go to the bathroom?
  • oh Lord!
  • please don't give me cramps!
  • am I really talking about cramps
  • and tampons ...
  • on my blog
  • people are now really thinking I'm crazy
  • crazy
  • I'm leaving for Ethiopia
  • in 41 days
  • ugh .. I have so much to do!
  • it makes me scared
  • and excited
  • and overwhelmed
  • where is that list?
  • Add solicit prayers to that list!

1 comments:

Cindy Foote said...

Love it!!! To some degree that has been the last year of my life going in and out of Haiti and doing adoption paperwork and leaving family and waiting and paying a fortune on all those flights and donations and lists for the hubbu staying home with kids and no end in sight...yep, I'm familiar with that crazed feeling!!! Exhausting!

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs