Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Top 10 of Today!

Just total randomness ...

1.)  seeing a few referrals come in today for AWAA families - CONGRATS!
2.)  My house looks like a bomb went off ... oh, when, oh when, will the construction end!
3.)  My office is getting very full of supplies for Ethiopia and my head is racing in all the things  I have yet to do.
4.)  Tired of refinance paperwork and ?'s ... GEESH, the house is already mine ... I just want to RE-finance it!
5.)  Would love to see more of #1 ... specifically MINE!
6.)  Hence the reason for #2 ... his room and preparations on how to add a fourth to our home ( though the interim work is making me CRAZY!)
7.)  Which led me to #3 ... the desire to go to Ethiopia ... 21 days from TODAY!!
8.)  And hoping doing #4 - will save us some money each month to pay for #7, #5, and #2!
9.)  Which also leaves me wanting to remind you of 3 important things you can do to join us ...

  • COFFEE SALES ... go on, click on the Ground to Cup logo and order some in our family name
  • T-SHIRT SALES ... You can click on the Adoption Bug logo and choose from 4 there OR
  • AFRICA T'S ... I have some left of the ones we printed - e-mail me first to confirm I still have your size!!  
10.)  THANK YOU!!  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your email so I can check sizes? Thanks!

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs