Sunday, December 4, 2011

We made it home after that long and brutal travel itinerary.  6 hours in LA surely felt like a lifetime.  When you are so close to home and yet so so far.  At that point, we were 29 hours into travels and our bodies were saying "NO MORE!".  This was especially true for my blondie.  As we sat in the airport, she quickly fell off to sleep.  Within a few hours I awoke her to see if she needed to use the restroom.  She said she did and we began walking to the nearest one.  It was then that I realized that my darling daughter was yes, SLEEP WALKING!  From the time she dozed off into her first nap until about 15 minutes from San Antonio touch down, my girl slept.  Perhaps not to the nearest onlooker ... but oh, she was sleeping ... and talking ... and walking ... and saying oh so many WEIRD and crazy things.  It was bizarre!

Since arrival home it seems she also has had the hardest time.  We arrived home on Saturday night (Sunday morning) at 12:45am.  By Sunday morning she was sick on the couch with a girgly tummy and vomiting.  I started her on an antibiotic I had for stomach dysentary that afternoon.  Monday morning she was still sick but by the afternoon she was starting to perk up.  Tuesday she was great and begged to go to school ... we obliged.  The rest of the week she did great though she was still very tired each afternoon and seemed to have little appetite.

Friday night I joined my folks for dinner out.  They had planned to take the kids back to their house while I attended a CD release function for a sweet friend.  Dakota at dinner complained of a tummy ache and her coloring began to disappear.  She nibbled on a tortilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs