Monday, October 3, 2011

We got a COURT DATE!

On Friday morning the phone rang.  Once again, when I least expect it ... the Lord sends a fun surprise!  I saw the area code 703 and I was so unsuspecting (because I had just heard courts were not going to open until the 13th) that I didn't even think in my head "AWAA".  In fact, I had no clue who it was.

As I answered and heard the sound of Kristin's voice, I still wondered.  At first, I began to panic ... oh no ... something is wrong with "Z".  But then, my panic turned to rejoicing when I heard her say "We have some exciting news for your family today".

So ... it is official.  We have a COURT DATE!  We had (admittedly) hoped for an earlier one, but at this point in the ball game, I am just thrilled to have a day to work towards and a day in my heart that I KNOW that I will be the one delivering my little guy a care package and holding him.

November 22cnd is our court date!  You can start praying even today that we would pass court on that day.  50% of cases do not and we are praying for the Lord's favor and blessings over our case.  Join us!

We are working, even as I type, to secure some dates of travel.  We have to be there no later than the 19th and can add on days if we desire.  OF COURSE we desire to do so!  We are hoping to visit some friends, go back to some of the places and ministries I fell in love with in February AND hopefully, make the 5 hour trip south to Awassa to meet the children in the CarePoint (Warancha) we are helping to coordinate and sponsor.

Lots to do, lots to plan, lots to think about!  It's Monday and I am honestly overwhelmed at even where to begin.  I think their are 11 other families having my same Monday morning.  11 court dates were given out this past Friday.  Seriously, that is worth rejoicing over.

Rejoice, again I say, Rejoice!






1 comments:

Ashley said...

Great news!! Praying for November 22nd to come swiftly for you, "Z", and the rest of your family. Praying the Lord prepares Z's heart and yours for the beautiful adventure ahead. Praying for a successful court hearing!

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs