Saturday, July 16, 2011

One for One

In February of this year, my Visiting Orphans team had the amazing opportunity to be a part of a TOMS shoe distribution in Ethiopia.  It was a day I will never forget and a honor I am sure I was never worthy to receive.  To fit the feet of so many precious lives was incredible.  To be the Lords hands and feet to the orphan, widow and foreigner among us ... was life changing!!  I love TOMS but will admit that until yesterday, I have never owned a pair.  TOMS, I love your "One for One" campaign, but this frugal Momma saving for a second adoption doesn't lend itself to such treats.
But, Granny loves to bless ... and well
Gifting me these 


Reminded me of the day
I got to gift these




"Serve one another in love." - Galations 5:13

1 comments:

Ashley said...

beautiful!!

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs