Friday, July 29, 2011

One down, one to go!

My new motto has been "If I build it, he will come".  In doing so, we had to start by kicking out moving out, two precious girls from the room Levi would go into and move them into our "play room".
Before doing that though, we had to make our play room fit for two princesses.

We've made progress ... a little at a time ... in between mission trips to Ethiopia, an entire season of select baseball, gymnastics, horse lessons, tbarm camps, chef's camps, dance recitals, homework, running two business's and well ... life.  You get the picture.  I suppose I should have initiated this process some time ago.  Perhaps it's my fault we're still waiting.  The Lord must have known that we are dreadfully

SLOW!

So, this week, I officially started Levi's painting in his room (and it looks oh, so cute!)  But as I was doing so, I realized that I never posted the "after's" of our other project NOW COMPLETE!

Here it is before:
Once just a space to play ... in the SIMPLEST form!



Now a bedroom fit for two precious girls!  
Thank you Daddy for 2 closets, one door, bookshelves and fun paint!





3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a transformation!!! I love it!! Love the color too!! Can't wait to see Levi's room!

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new room!

Carmen D.

The Davidsons said...

Cute and cute :)

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs