Friday, April 29, 2011

A thousand wonders

Dear Levi

Today feels hard.  Each day is getting harder waiting to see your face.  I wonder every day where you are, what you are doing and who is loving you.  I wonder how old you actually are.  I wonder if your short or tall.  I wonder what your complexion looks like ... if your hair is tight curls or loose curls.  I wonder if you have the most radiant smile.  I wonder if your quiet natured or are you a go getter.  Do you love cars, trucks and balls or would you rather relish in a lap with a book.  I wonder if you are in an orphanage right now or have you been moved into the AWA transitional home.  I wonder wonder wonder.

Today feels hard and I can't stop dreaming of you today.  Today, I have dreamt a thousand times the moment I see your face for the first time.  I wonder what I'll be doing when "the call" comes.  I wonder if your brother and sisters will be in school ... will I really get to surprise them and show up with good news. Boy, how fun would it be to be hero for a day!  I wonder where your Daddy will be and will he be in meetings.  I'd have sooo much fun interrupting those meetings to tell him "It's a BOY"!

Levi, I thought I'd write you today because as the Lord has placed a big ache in me today, it makes me wonder if there is something going on your life ... some reason that I have a greater longing to hold you.

How in the world can you love and dream so much about a little boy you have never seen?  Only the "Wonder Working One" (Thank you Billy Foote) could plant such a love!

Make sure you scroll down and pause my music before playing the video.  I love this song ... today, this is my song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs