Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Simply perfect!

O.K. so a while ago I mentioned the photo pages we had to complete for our Dossier.  Finding the "perfect" pictures seemed to be a more arduous task than one might have expected.  I posted on a previous post, "picture perfect" , that I was sure that the pictures they were asking for were definitely not the pictures I had captured through my lens.
BUT ... to my surprise, I was able to round up a few pictures and get the job done.  The pages and the pictures are far from perfect.  As I look at them,  I realize these are the ones that will be staring back at whomever is tasked with matching our family with our precious Levi.  It's a little overwhelming to think that someone will read through our Home Study and peruse through these small four pages of photos and come up with what they believe is a son who will be the "perfect" fit for our family.
I am reminded with a great sense of peace, however, that none of that will matter.  The Lord knows already who our Levi is.  He doesn't need my imperfect photo pages, a picture of the inside of our imperfect home, pictures of us doing "Family activities" or formal pictures to make that perfect match.  And indeed, though our Levi will be as far from perfect as these pages are  ... he will certainly be perfectly placed in our home by HIM!

Perfection!

So, check!  Photo pages are DONE!







1 comments:

Nate and Pam said...

This is the step I am on right now ~ gathering photos and trying to decide which ones to use. I don't know why I am so worried about it, but I keep second guessing myself and over-thinking every photo. Yours turned out beautiful, and have motivated me to get busy again to get ours done!!! ~Pam~

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs