Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Out of focus

Dear Levi

I believe I had a dream about you last night.  I was bending down looking into the face of a small child, only, my eyes couldn't focus and I was getting so frustrated because I couldn't "See" you.  In the same dream, we walked away hand in hand ... like one of those off into the sunset moments.  You were wearing a blue shirt.  Ironically, a few years back, I had a dream and I was holding a child with curly curly hair, chocolate little cheeks, with a blue shirt.  I was sure for some time it was a little girl ... about 3.  I am wondering if that little "Girl" was actually you and am awed that in this dream last night, you were also wearing a blue shirt???  Not sure why it's blue but wondering if all along the Lord was telling us it was a son.  For some time, we weren't sure.  For a few years we knew in our hearts you were out there ... we just didn't know if you were a boy or girl. "We" didn't, but your brother and sister sure did.  From the moment we first talked about your adoption, they said you were a brother!  Maybe the blue shirt is the Lord's confirmation, maybe you have a blue shirt, maybe one day when we meet you'll be wearing a blue shirt or maybe there is no reason at all.  Who knows!  I just thought I'd take a minute to journal this.  One day, we'll look back and see how the Lord with his own hands manually brought everything into clarity.

What I do know:

I can't wait until the Lord brings your face into focus!  I can't wait until I can see your eyes and your smile.

Until then, I am trusting that while I focus on the Lord, he's focusing on you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs