Sunday, October 24, 2010

Check out my private labeled Coffee!

I am super excited about our private labeled coffee for our fundraiser!  If you are an adopting family, organization, school or ministry ... you too can have your own private labeled coffee fundraiser.
Go check them out at Ground to Cup Coffee and in the meantime, we'd love for you to order some up from our online partner store.  40% of the proceeds will go back to our adoption of Levi.
To add, the store is always changing.  Every time they load up a new flavor or a new product, it goes on my store.  Christmas Gift packages will be coming soon.  They will have 3 flavors in a box, all labeled with our families picture.  You can give a gift that let's your friends know that 40% of that purchase is going towards bringing home a child and into the arms of their forever family!  They are also working on two Africa specific shirts.  I am so excited!

Check out my bag!
Want some, go click my Ground to Cup badge on the sidebar, it will take you directly to my store.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excited that I received some in the mail today for gifts for teachers & family. Will it last that long, if I refrigerate it?

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs