Sunday, September 16, 2012

I've been ALL. MADE. OVER.

Look at me!  I have a new look for my blog!  Thank you to an awesome gal named Rita, I have had a fresh and fun make-over!   Of course, none of that would have been complete without the most beautiful photography of my precious friend, Jen Verme!  She took all those family pictures that I adore.  Thank you, Jen!

We have been home 8 months now with our sweet boy, Zebene.  While life is still very much about the transition of his orphaned heart into a heart made whole, and about parenting an older child placed into a family - our life is also full of many other wonder and beautiful things I wanted to share.   So - it was time to make us over and start a new!

We feel like the Lord is turning a page in our family.  Personally and on a personal level - I feel very much like he is teaching me about how to walk in "sonship".  (or daughter -ship).  I am on a journey for sure with that, one that if brave enough - I will share a little about!
As a family, we feel as though he is moving us from the journey of adoption into a place where we are now walking out daily what it looks like to be adopted.  We are watching, waiting and working out how the Lord will continue to re-deem the broken hearts of our children and honestly, ourselves.  Adoption parenting isn't easy ... and all too often not talked about.  Then again, our own redemptions and struggles aren't either.  I hope to share a bit about that along the way.

I hope that this blog can continue to document those things that the Lord is working out in our family as well as allow friends and family to follow us as we continue to follow his lead - wherever that might take us.  We know for certain, this will be a place to share about our 278 beautiful children of Warancha CarePoint in Awassa, Ethiopia and our journey to love them - community on community.  We also want to continue to promote and advocate adoptions, sponsorships and the mandate to GO and visit the orphan.

Lastly, what's life without the chaos of our 4 beautiful children?  That alone is a story to tell!

So, I hope you will continue to follow our journey and walk with us into the places He leads.  I hope too, that you will leave me comments along the way and let me know if you identify with anything he is teaching me.

Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Lead us to Levi

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs